All good medicine starts with a complete physical exam. This will help us determine what is going on with your pet or horse. We have these IN-HOUSE testing capabilities
- Comprehensive blood chemistry testing including White Blood Cell counts
- Digital X-Rays
- ECG: We can monitor the heart during surgery or use it to assess cardiac health
- Blood pressure
- Thermography scan
We have a many labs we use for outside testing. Our goal is always to find an answer and treat accordingly.
Blood Chemistry Testing
We can assess the functioning on many internal organs easily with a very simple blood test. We use this test:
- When an animal is sick
- Pre-surgical: To make sure your pet is healthy enough for anesthesia
- Progress testing during recovery
- Progress testing for chronic disease
We can also do testing in house to assess bacterial or viral infections.
These tests can pinpoint a disease process for treatment.
Digital Radiography (X-rays) And Ultrasound
These are two non-invasive methods we use to “see” inside a patient. These are both very quick to perform and we have answers almost immediately. We can send the images we take off to a specialist when necessary for a second opinion.